Is there anything worse than being disappointed by a movie? Think of the ones you waited patiently and eagerly for, only to discover that everything you imagined in your head hadn’t made it up onto the screen. Like, at all.
1. The Beach (2000) (Dir. Danny Boyle)
2. Prometheus (2012) (Dir. Ridley Scott)
3. The Beach (2000) (Dir. Danny Boyle)
4. Public Enemies (2009) (Dir. Michael Mann)
5. Killing Them Softly (2012) (Dir. Andrew Dominik)
6. Hancock (2008) (Dir. Peter Berg)
7. Death Proof (2007) (Dir. Quentin Tarantino)