There’s no shame in a movie not working for you. This is something I’ve come to terms with over the course of my movie-watching career. Very few movies.
1. “It was so unoriginal.”
3. “The direction was inept. He didn’t know what he wanted to say or how to say it properly.”
4. “I just found it to be poorly edited. It had real pacing problems.”
5. “I just couldn’t relate to any of the characters. They weren’t very likeable.”
6. “It looks great, but there’s not much there.”
7. “It just sucked. I was bored the whole time.”